Menu Close

It’s Easter hide the chocolate eggs from your Sausage!

We’ve all heard people say ‘dogs can’t eat chocolate’

Well if you are a Sausage owner then you need to be extra careful this Easter as our Sausages are fast and sneaky when it comes to stealing a delicious snack!

So what happens if your Sausage eats Chocolate?

Chocolate is toxic to dogs. While rarely fatal, it’s ingestion can result in significant illness. Chocolate is toxic because it contains a chemical called theobromine, as well as caffeine.

Chocolate toxicity can cause vomiting, diarrhea, rapid or irregular heart rate, restlessness, muscle tremors, and seizures.

Be careful guys with your Easter Treats we need to keep our Sausages safe and well – oh and the Vet away!!

Ps. Happy Easter Guys! We love Easter at Coots. It’s a special family time. Lots of games, delicious food and walks in the valley